Friday 3 June 2011

She Wore What?!

Hey guys! Thanks for all following me :) hope you’ve all been having a good week.

Thought I’d do my first outfit post, what I wore to work today.

T-Shirt- H&M, Necklace handmade from recycled jewellery, Blazer- Dorothy Perkins, Trousers- Zara, Wedges- Matalan, Nail Polish- OPI (Houston we have a Purple)





It was really sunny and hot in Manchester today but I work in an office so no shorts for me!  I hurt my shoulder typing so I ended up not doing very much work. What a waste me being stuck in there when it was so sunny outside.
Looking forward to the weekend and making a birthday card for my beloved boyfriend.

Oh and barbecue anyone?!

Love, S
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment!
    Been reading your blog and glad to see someone else is only just starting out as well. Look forward to reading more of your posts :)
    Love your outfit, I live near Manchester! Haha

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your t-shirt and adooooore your shoes! x

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove those shoes :) Ya it was cloudy today...fingers crossed for sun tomorrow!! Love D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for your comments :)I look forward to hearing what you think and I'll try my best to get back to you, Love, S xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...