Hey! First post; just thought I’d get this one done so I don’t spend too much time worrying about what to put.
I decided to start blogging because I think it’s such a cool idea. I like the fact that people have now got this platform to show off their potential, their ideas and style. There are some epic blogs out there that have really been an inspiration to me. I get the impression it’s a bit of a blog-eat-blog world out of there but I’m doing this for me. Of course I hope to get loads of followers, I hope that success will come with time and experience and I’m definitely going to try and continue with this even if I never get any followers!
My blog isn’t going to have a specific topic (at least at the moment) I guess it’s just going to follow my interests, musings about life, and things I want to share.
- · I’ve just totally gotten into vintage clothing, I definitely want to share my vintage finds, and charity shop buys, and of course the obligatory outfit posts.
- · A buy of the week, something I’m lusting after, though I can see this may become more of a lust list!
- · I’m also into nail art I’m hoping to show off some of my own work. I’m going to be seeing how easy nail art can be for an amateur and also trying out some youtube tutorials to see the results.
- · I’m also planning some product reviews giving an honest and unbiased review of beauty products.
- · I might even show you some of my homemade jewellery..... if you’re lucky!
Anyway I’m trying not to commit to too much; I’m way too flaky to do that. And all this stuff definitely isn’t going to happen in the first week, it’s more of a long-term aim. But if you’re worried about what kind of style you’re going to find here I’m going to leave you with one of my favourite quotes;
‘In the end everyone wants to be loved, everyone wants someone who makes them laugh, and, most of all, everyone looks bad in Ed Hardy.’
Hadley Freeman- The Guardian