Friday 8 July 2011

Friday's Fashion Fix

This week my line up of the top high street Floral Dresses!

L-R - Warehouse, Oasis, Topshop, Joy

L-R - Miss Selfridge, French Connection, AWear, Dorothy Perkins

Well I've been a bit AWOL this week (for which I apologise) because it's been a bit of a rollercoaster work-wise. Today was supposed to by my last day but at the last minute my contract was extended by another month (phew!)

So I hope you enjoy these floral dresses, I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about the state of my natural nails following a week of false nails!

Love, S
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Love the Topshop one!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the TopShop and Dorothy Perkins ones!

    Great post

    Check out my new post :) >> www.gemsies.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, love each and every one of these cute little dresses!! have a wonderful weekend ;) ;)
    xx ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! Want everything in this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love floral dresses! especially the oasis one.
    great post!

    holly, x
    buddingbeauties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the topshop one and the dorothy perkins! ;D
    Nice dresses you chose out!

    thanks for your commnet sweetheart,
    don't forget to enter my giveaway.
    Love fashion-is-forever.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all, I think my favourite is the red one by AWear, gorgeous! Glad that your contract got extended! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for your comments :)I look forward to hearing what you think and I'll try my best to get back to you, Love, S xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...