Friday 1 July 2011

Friday's Fashion Fix

This week Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

Top row - Zara, Middle row - Topshop, Bottom row - ASOS

I love the raffia ballerinas from Zara (going for the sensible option there!) All the shoes on Zara's website are in the sale so check it out for some bargains.

I'm also loving the Topshop glitter Mary Janes, they'd translate well into Autumn/Winter and would look great with tights!

I've got so many pairs of shoes but only ever seem to wear a few, looking at these makes me want to put something different on today!

Love, S
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I want the pink platforms with the bow from Topshop, but I'd never have the guts to wear them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the red wedges! beautiful!!
    natalie

    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment! I'd love it if you followed me!

    sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the orange Topshop wedges as well as the multi colored wedges from Asos!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! :)
    by the way!
    nice post :) lov them all!! hahaha
    we can follow each other if you want! :)
    then, let me know!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some wedges similar to the red-orange ones from asos, and I've worn them sooo much! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave you an award! Visit my blog to see :)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OO I want the blue ones! They are divine.
    - ididtellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much!
    now I'm following you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this selection. And yes, those glitter mary janes are definitely a looker. :) Thanks for dropping by my blog. xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the turquoise shoes they are BEAUTIFUL!

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for your comments :)I look forward to hearing what you think and I'll try my best to get back to you, Love, S xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...